My GF and I are planning our annual Vegas trip for Feb of next year. I'm a Gold level, (almost Platinum Mlife member) and also a TR member. I have various offers from Mlife and TR (Mlife is 3 nights comped 200 FSP and $50 food) TR is 2 nights at most properties with $25 in FSP. All of my comps for rooms on both sites expire in either Sept or Oct.
My question is this: Should I reach out to a host or player services about getting compped rooms in Feb or should I wait and hope/assume I will have simular offers available to me when Winter offers arrive? My GF likes to have every planned out way in advance... I'm just curious if hosts can make offers that early of if I'm better off waiting?
Side note... I have offers at almost all the Mlife properties, what are your fav Mlife properties to stay and play at? Any pro's or cons I should know about?